Learning is more fun when you
can concentrate and focus on the task at hand. We all have
behaviors that aren't the best and unfortunately there will be
consequences for those behaviors. My discipline plan consists of
1. We will keep our hands in our own space.
2. We will walk in the building.
3. We will keep each other safe.
4. We will help each other.
5. We will raise our hands to speak.
1. First ticket pulled = warning
2. Second ticket pulled = star pulled off wall (no free computer time)
3. Third ticket pulled = 15 minutes of Discovery Time ( we have a total of 30 minutes)
4. Fourth ticket pulled = A trip to the Time-Out room
*We promote nonviolent
strategies to solve problems. If a child physically hurts another
child, he/she will be sent to the Time-Out room automatically.