Douglas School District

Skip to main content
Counseling Office, DHS » New Student Registration

New Student Registration

New Student Enrollment
To enroll your student at Douglas High School you must first provide proof that you live in our district.  We have a form called a First Stop Form you will need to fill out.  You will need to provide a copy of your lease, rental agreement or proof of purchase of a home in our district.  You will also need to show a current photo ID of yourself.  
The student will need to have a copy of a state issued birth certificate.  A hospital certificate will not be acceptable.  The student will need to also have a copy of their immunization record.  This must be current.  The immunization document must be provided to the school before the student may enroll.
Initial registration paperwork is completed at our Central Office at 400 Patriot Dr., Box Elder, SD 57719.  605-923-0000