Transcript Requests

If you would like to request a copy of your DHS transcript, please call Jan Kirk at 605-923-0041 or email  
We need to know your name while you attended Douglas High School, the year you graduated or last attended, and the address to which you would like the transcript sent. 
If you are a receiving school and requesting records for an enrolling student, please email an official records request to Jan.  Special Education records may be obtained by contacting, or calling Leona at 605-923-0030 and ask for extension 1122.
Thank you!