Student Announcements: Week of April 24-April 28, 2017
1. Cap and Gowns are in! Any unpaid balances are due before we can release your cap and gown. Any questions please stop and see Bridget in the main office.
2. Any students interested in the Summer Drama Camp offered in June see Mr. Plooster for a registration form. Payment and registration must be received by May 22.
3. The music department is hosting a Karaoke night fundraiser Friday, April 28th from 6-8 pm in the high school music room. Cost is $5 to get in and you can sing all you want. We'll also have a small concession stand running.
4. Do you like BBQ? The music department is holding a BBQ dinner fundraiser on Saturday, April 29th from 5-8 pm. Tickets are $9 each and will get you a hefty pulled pork or brisket sandwich, barbecued beans, coleslaw and a drink. There will also be a free will baked goods table and gift baskets will be raffled off. Tickets are only on sale through THIS Friday!!! See a music student or Ms. Larson to buy yours! There will be a small number of tickets available at the door, but not many!
5. The next ACT test will be offered on June 10th. The deadline for registering is May 5th. Go to ACT’s website to sign up. Please stop in the Counseling Office if you have questions.
6. If you will be a junior or senior next year and are interested in Dual Enrollment classes, registration is now open for Fall 2017. Go to SDMylife.com and click on Dual Credit Details for more information. Stop in the Counseling Office if you have any questions!
7. All girls interested in fall soccer should meet in the DHS library TODAY 3:45. Practice begins July 31st.
8. Seniors: Sign up and pay for the Senior Trip in the Activities Office. We need at least 70 people to pay $15 cash by May 17th. The fabulous trip will be May 19th to the Keystone Adventure Park, Rushmore Cave and Rushmore Mall.
9. Congrats to Sophie Schwartz on winning the Pre-Conference Golf Meet at Hart Ranch. Molly placed 6th and the Patriots finished in 3rd place as a team.
10. If you are a Native American student who will be a junior or senior next year and are interested in attending a Healthcare Career Camp this summer, please stop in the Counseling Office for more information and an application. Deadline to apply is June 1.
Tuesday- 11am Golf @ DHS & 12pm TR @ Belle Fourche (cancelled)
Friday- Karaoke Night 6:30pm
Saturday- 5:30pm BBQ Dinner
College and Career Visits:
April 25 Marines Rep 11:45 –1:15 Library