- Tonic SolFa tickets are on sale! Tonic Sol Fa will be performing at DHS on Friday, March 31st at 7:00 pm. Tickets are $18 for adults and $15 for students (age 18 and under). Tickets can be purchased from Mrs. Larson or at http://www.tonicsolfa.com.
- High School baseball spaghetti feed and fundraiser March 28th @ 6pm. Tickets are $6.00 each/ 4 or more $5.00 each. Please see a baseball player for tickets.
- Prom tickets now on sale! Single ticket $20.00/ $30.00 for a couple, Must bring your ID, guests who are not DHS juniors or seniors, must turn in permission forms. Prom will be held at Rushmore Plaza Holiday Inn on Saturday, April 8th. Doors open at 6:00pm, Grand March 6:30pm, Dance 7:15pm-11:00pm. FREE Post Prom Party at DHS 11:00pm-2:00am Sponsored by parents --Must have permission slip.
- Seniors, if you are planning to attend Chadron State College next year, please visit with Ms. Maxon or Ms. Smith about a potential scholarship.
- Drama Club members, if you are interested in going to see the musical Man of La Mancha on Thursday evening, please sign up with Mr. Plooster in room 124. Admission is free.
- All High School students that are interested in attending a Military Academy after graduation are invited to attend this years Service Academy Day on April 1st at SDSM&T from 9am-12pm.
Friday- Track @ RC SDSM&T Dunham Field 10am