Student Announcements: October 15 - October 19, 2019
- Reminder that you have 2 days from the date of a write up to serve a detention- it is your responsibility to serve on time—you MAY receive a courtesy reminder. However it is still your responsibility to serve on time- so 30 minutes before or after school- or your school day in the ISS room as the consequence.
- Mrs. Krons’ class in Room 132 is collecting clothes, personal items, etc. to donate to either the mission or WAVI or another charity. Please drop off your donated items to her classroom.
- There are 35 yearbooks from the 2018-19 school year available for purchase. If you didn't buy one last year it’s not too late to enjoy the memories and collect the autographs. Yearbooks are $75 each and available before and after school. See Mr. Burns in room 5.
- The Douglas High School Drama Department will present Ruth Cantrell's play adaptation of Hans Christian Andersen's story The Snow Queenon Thursday, October 24, at 4 p.m. and Friday and Saturday, October 25 & 26 at 7 p.m. in the high school auditorium. Reserved seats can be acquired through a $3 per seat donation to the DHS Drama Club. See Mr. Plooster or a Drama Club member to make your reservations.
- SADD members remember bowling SATURDAY night- RSVP to Miss Dawn-by Friday.
- Red Ribbon Week Poster contest- $25 Cash Prize for best 2 selected Posters in the District- entry forms at Front Desk, in front of Activity Office, Room 40 grab yours today and start designing!
Thursday- 2pm XC @ Hart Ranch
5pm VB @ DHS
5pm Dance Team/Cheer @ BHC
Friday- 6pm Football @ DHS
Saturday- 8:30am VB @ DHS Inv.
9am Robotics @ Groton
9am Knowledge Bowl @ Upton