- Attention DHS students: The yearbook club will be accepting pre-orders for the 2020-2021 yearbook for only $60 from now until the end of the semester! Next semester the price will be $80 so order early and save 20 bucks on this year's yearbook! Get your check or cash to Mr. Burns in room 5.
- Please join the GSA (Gender-Sexuality Alliance) Club for a special after-school meeting! We will be sharing conversations, decorating ornaments, and enjoying snacks together. Everyone is welcome to attend, so come and help us create an environment of acceptance and celebrate our diverse DHS community! The meeting will be after school in Ms. Rose's room on Tuesday, December 8th. You will need to arrange your own transportation. Hope to see you there!
- The music students are currently selling memberships on the Rah Rah app. Rah Rah is like a discount card, BUT it's an app on your phone and is usable nationwide. It also offers discounts at a variety of business types including food, shopping, automotive, health & beauty, online shopping and entertainment. There are a variety of memberships available including a family membership that's good for 4 family members. See a music student today for more information and to purchase your membership!
- Student 2 Student will have its next meeting on Wednesday December 9th at 7:20 AM in Mrs. Kuegle’s room (room 46). S2S is always looking and welcoming new members, come meet new people and help your school out.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020, there will be a DHS blanket-making event after school. The drive is sponsored by the student council and the Native American club. Blankets will be donated to the Mniluizahan Creek Patrol to help the homeless, many of whom are vets.
- Thursday, December 10 the German Club and Native American Club will host a winter craft event held after school from 3:45 to 5:00. We will be making some fun holiday crafts and eating some good food! All are welcome!! You will be responsible for your own ride home.
- If students miss 10 percent of the school year — that's just two days a month --research shows they are way more likely to fall behind — even drop out. ... Chronic absenteeism rates are highest in high school- Don’t be one of those stats. Be present and academically engaged.
- Douglas School District Food Drive is going on now through December 10th. Please bring items into your 2nd hour class period. Students in the following grades are encouraged to bring in the following items: 9th Grade—Boxed Meals, 10th Grade—Soups, 11th Grade—Peanut Butter and Jelly, 12th Grade—Cans of Beans, Fruit or Vegetables. Any donations are welcome and appreciated.
- Juniors and Seniors: If you want cafeteria food you must report to the cafeteria FIRST and get your lunch before going to the Aux Gym. Juniors and seniors, may choose to leave the building without going to the cafeteria. Juniors and seniors in the Aux Gym or returning from off campus lunch must stay in the Aux Gym until your lunch period is over. Students for your safety and the safety of those around you, please keep the plastic guards in place while at lunch. Thanks for making the sacrifice to keep everyone as healthy as possible.
Monday – 6:30pm Booster Club Mtg
Friday- 2pm Wrestling @ RC Invite
3:30pm BB Sturgis @ DHS
3:30pm Gm Sturgis @ DHS
6:30pm Golf Senior Parent Night
6:30pm Cross Country Senior & Parent Night
4pm Debate @ BH
Saturday- 8am Wrestling @ RC Invite
9am BB 9th Invite @ DHS
9am GB Belle 9th Invite
4:30pm BB Central @ DHS
4:30pm GB Central @ DHS
Debate @ BH